Monday, February 16, 2009

What is a Blog Without Pictures?

So this weekend was pretty good!  Friday night Hailey and I went grocery shopping because we were bored.  Then we went to see Bride Wars, which I seriously LOVED!  They could have done without the bachelorette party thing, but other than that it was fantastic!  I thought I was going to like Anne Hathaway's character better, just because as much as I like Kate Hudson I like Anne better, and I ended up liking Kate.  Her character changes and becomes less crazy, while Anne just goes from a pushover to a jerkface.  Except for in the very very end when she's normal.  Anywho, it made me want to go try on prom dresses (which unfortunately never happened).
After the movie (can I just take this time to say how much I adore $3 movies!?), we went to the stadium.  I walked up (more like slipped up with the amount of snow) the stairs, and slid back down.  I felt like a snowboarder, and it was awesome.
Saturday I watched a bunch of movies.  I Am Legend, Spaceballs, Star Wars the Phantom Menace, and then like a half hour of Star Wars Clone Wars or whatever that one's called...then I hung out with Lisa and Hailey for a while, and we decided to watch Across the Universe.  I actually really liked what they did with the songs.  Like, I'd totally listen to the soundtrack, but I'm not sure I'd actually watch it again.
Yesterday we got a new bishop, who is actually my dad's sister's husband's brother.  Weird, I know!
After church we pretty much just bummed around.  We went to the upper lounge so Lisa could play piano, and I could sing along obnoxiously.  Then we went over to Amber's (a girl from Taiwan whose name isn't actually Amber, that's just her American name) house for Chinese food that she made.  It was delicious!  It was the first time I ever used chopsticks, and I was SO good at it!
Then I went over to Hailey's, and I showed her pictures of my friends and my life and everything.  It was pretty awesome.  Then we went to the upper lounge to have an Office marathon (because she has the seasons on DVD) and have a sleepover.  It's kind of against the rules, which is pretty much the only reason we did it.  Yeah.  I guess that makes us the bad seeds of BYU-Idaho.  Shucks.
On to the pictures!


The bat car!  It parks outside our dorm ALL the time.  I want to meet the owner.
I'd give them a hug.


Snow angels?  Heck YES!  The snow looked all glittery and smooth and pretty, and we had to spice it up a little bit.


Chopsticks champion of the world!


Me and Hailey, with our Office extravaganza!


The inspiration for our badness.

I should probably do my homework now.  Tessie's gone and Lisa went to a study group, so it's probably the most opportune time.  Shucks.

2 comments:

  1. lovelovelove across the universe. although i hatehatehate evan rachel wood (lucy)-did you know she dated Marilyn Manson for while? icky.
    also, which dorm do you live in? i was in ricks and perkins (i liked perkins better)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yucky! when she sang blackbird i wanted to punch her face off!
    i live in perkins, and i love it!

    ReplyDelete