Thursday, February 12, 2009

Millions of Groceries, Groceries for me!

So, pretty much just been hangin' out and doin' homework.  Last weekend I saw Bedtime Stories at the $3 theater.  We also all went out for Thai food (we all being me, Tessie, Lisa, Eliza, and Hailey).  I only got Wonton's because I don't like foreign food that much.  Yes, I am a lameface.
On Saturday we watched a few episodes of the first season of Heroes, because... well I love that show.  Then some girls came into the lounge (where we were) and asked if they could watch a movie in there.  We told them they could if we could watch with them.  So we watched Signs.  There are two couches in the upper lounge, and we decided to make stadium seating.  We got a bunch of kitchen chairs, and put one of the couches on them.  It was a little shakey, but we didn't die, so it's okay.
I don't feel like I've done that much lately... just been hangin' out, bein' awesome.

Here's a photo shoot of our latest grocery excursion:

Before: We're looking pretty optimistic, I'd say.


After: We had to stop on a bench like 1/4th of the way home because our groceries were so heavy.  Sad.  At our second stop (about halfway home) a lady stopped and asked us if we wanted a ride.  We said, "HECK YES!" and she brought us back to our dorm.
I really love people like that.  So nice.


When we got home we made Chicken Helper, which was sooooo good!


Then I did my History homework.  I had to rename each article and amendment in the Constitution.  I thought we had to rename each individual section... so it took me a really really long time...

3 comments:

  1. Nice update. Fun times...you need one of those old lady carts for your groceries! Or some strong FHE brothers to help you (carry them and/or drive you). Nice laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so weird! same exact thing happened to me when i lived in idaho...wonder if it was the same lady...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I can totally visulize how far you have to walk, this is a really impressive feat! You go girl and get buff in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete