Friday, February 20, 2009

Best Week Ever!

This week has been awesome!  Monday Night Hailey, Tessie, and I ran around and played in the snow!

We had been walking around for maybe 3 minutes before Tessie threw a snowball at me.
Lame.


We found a snowball, and decided it would be fun for Hailey to jump over me.
We had to take like eight pictures to finally get one where she's in the air.
And this picture is awesome.

We thought that was a real guitar, and we were thinking about maybe taking it
until we realized that it's a part of the statue.


We saw a hill, and HAD to roll down it.


...and we felt really tough.

So, I had some midterms this week.  I got a 98 on my American Foundations one!  YEAH!  He curved it, and added as many points as were needed to make the highest grade a 100.  He added 14 points.  I was only 2 points behind the top score!  Rock on!
I took my English 101 midterm today, and it only took me 15 minutes.  My English 252 class was cancelled today, and I've been bummin' around the dorm since 8.  I did a bunch of math homework.  Lame.
My Book of Mormon class is DONE!  I loved that class, but it was 2 hours long and I had to bring lifesavers to class to suck on to keep myself awake.  It wasn't boring...just between the hours of 3:15 and 5:15... which aren't so good for staying awake.
Last night I went to Taco Bell for the first time.  Got myself a danged quesadilla!
The Office needs to stop showing re-runs, and keep showing new episodes.
For reals.

Oh, and the BEST part of yesterday was lunch with Jen!  It had been cloudy all morning, and she literally brought sunshine with her!  It was pretty much the highlight of my week.  And Luke is SO cute!  We ate at Craigo's, (yeah, be jealous).  We also went to a car wash that sprayed out rainbow soap that smelled like bubblegum.  It was delightful!  
Craigo's is DELISH!  Luke didn't really think so.  Every time we'd try to get him to eat something he'd just say, "No no no no no no no!"


We played in my dorm for a little bit, and ended up getting the cutest picture in the whole wide world!  Can't wait to do lunch again!

3 comments:

  1. OK, I wish I was in college again. It would be even sweeter if we could've been roommates! So fun to live thru you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we had been roommates that would have been the best thing in the entire universe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for ladies who lunch! And of course for Luke, who doesn't lunch but still had a great time!

    ReplyDelete