Thursday, January 22, 2009

Too Studious...

So I've found that I'm too studious for my own good.  I'm so ahead of my homework that I have nothing to do during my 2 hour break between classes because I don't know what the next homework assignment is.  And when my roommates are both in class, and I'm by myself, it makes me feel like an uber-nerd.
Oh well.  Homework is good for you I guess.  I'm just really bored.

So this past weekend I went to Mudd's, and we played guitar hero.  I can play 7 songs on hard!  Party!  And we went to watch a Utah State girl's basketball game.  Mudd's friend Anna grew up with on of the girls on the team, so we got to talk to people, and I have a signed poster now.  So that's pretty cool.  Uhhm, we also did some grocery shopping... it was mostly just a chillax and spend time with eachother kind of weekend.  And it was super nice!

Other than that I've just been doing homework and hangin' out with my roommates.
Tomorrow night we're having boys over to play skip-bo?  Lisa invited someone over, and I guess she called him/is going to call him to have him bring his roommates.

And since I haven't really done anything but be a nerd, I don't really have much to report.
I better get A's, that's all I'm sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. We knew you were a smarty pants...glad to see you are applying yourself. Keep it up, that way when something fun arises you can go!

    ReplyDelete