Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lame

I've been waiting to update this until something awesome happened, and seeing as to how I've basically been a hermit, doing my homework instead of going outside, nothing that awesome has happened.  Me and my roommates have a lot of fun, and Eliza and Hailey have been coming over to hang out... but other than that, I really have been just doing my homework.
Like, I'm ahead of all my classes until Tuesday. (Well we have Monday off, so it's not THAT much of an accomplishment...) But... yeah, homework is "fun."

I'm SO excited for The Office tonight!  We're going over to the boys' dorm to watch that, and then Dan in Real Life afterward.  Apparently it's some kind of big deal or something, and they always invite girls over for a big extravaganza!  I really don't care where I watch it, as long as I get to see it, ya know?

Well this weekend Mudd is coming up to get me, and I'll be there 'til Monday with her.  I'm so excited!  Being out here is so nice, just because I can basically go see her whenever I want to...minus when I'm in class...

1 comment:

  1. That's not lame. I'm watching The Office right now! Say hi to Mudd!

    ReplyDelete