Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ropes Course

So, for a Relief Society Enrichment activity we did a ropes course.  Me and my roommates kind of missed the spiritual aspect of it because we skipped out on the breakfast and devotional aspect of it, but... I got a greater meaning out of actually doing the ropes course, so that's all that really matters anyway.


So Hailey found a hook, and hooked us together.  We kind of had a tug-of-war game for a little bit.  Needless to say, it was awesome and hilarious.


Eliza- my belayer - bidding me farewell as I begin my climb.


2/3rds of the way up, being hesitant and scared. 


Almost there!!!


Woop woop!  Victory!

So, it took me about 20 minutes to climb up this.  It was kind of like the last ropes course I did.  I would get stuck for a second, and I wasn't able to see where to go next, so I would stand there and scream, "I CAN'T DO IT!!"
Well guess what kids!?  ANYTHING, absolutely ANYTHING is possible.

2 comments:

  1. Way to GO Amber!! That's amazing, I dont' think I could do that I'm a wuss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you did that ropes coarse in HS. Now you seem to be going pro! No fear Amber!

    ReplyDelete