Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tearin' Up YOUR Heart!

So last night I had finished all of my homework by 8:30, after spending about 2 1/2 hours in the library and coming home to finish my Spanish.  Seriously, the library makes ALL the difference.

Anywho, so me and Hailey were sitting in the kitchen, and I had just finished making our quote fish when "Tearin' Up My Heart" by N'sync came on her computer, and we were both like "AHH we wanna make a music video SO BAD!"  So we decided to do it right then.  We had a quick costume change, and then made our first legitimate music video.

I tried to upload it on Facebook, and it said that it had a copyright infringement or whatever, and I'm scared it might do the same thing if I try to upload it here.  So I did what anyone else would do, and popped it right up on youtube, saying straight up I didn't want to infringe on anything.

Our stage names are  The Jackhammer and Mighty Thunder.
We = pure awesome.
Enjoy!

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iMjjrtazcM

2 comments:

  1. Oh my good holy goodness. You girls should take your act on the road. I am barely able to see my computer screen because I was laughing so hard that tears (actual salty tears) came to my eyes while watching you two boxer babes tear up my heart. Oh joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shot is the sink shot at the end. And as a side note, gross. I remember when I thought that that song was seriously cool, rather than funny cool.

    ReplyDelete