Thursday, April 16, 2009

La la laaaaaa

SO, lets see...
Got my grades back!  My lowest grade was a B (in math), which was seriously phenomenal because I thought I crapped out of my science class (which was a B+ by the way!).
Been hangin' out with Mudd over the break, doing sister things.
You know, shopping, buying extra Easter candy, playing tetris and guitar hero for hours.
(By the way, I can officially play three songs on expert, and most other songs on hard.  Yeah. So awesome, I know!)
Went with Mudd to her after school thing yesterday, and I decided I really like elementary school kids.  They just say what they think, and are wicked cute!
Anywho, tonight we're going to see Dan's bands perform at some thingy.  I'm wicked excited about it because I haven't seen Dan since January!
Um, probably pictures and a better post later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment