Monday, December 22, 2008

Stinkin' Snow


I'm leaving for Idaho in a week from today.
It's crazy to think that this is my last week in New Hampshire.
Luckily, the weather decided it would be a good idea to give me 3 feet of snow for a going away present.
So thoughtful.
It's actually really pretty, but I'd probably enjoy it more without the wind.

From the stories I've heard though, I better start getting used to wind.
Oh bother.

I don't know what to feel right now.
Nervous: yes.
Scared: yes.
Excited: yes.
Sad: yes.
Ready: that's debatable.
I keep saying that I'm ready to go, but really I have no idea what's going to happen.
The last time I went somewhere where I didn't have an older sibling paving the way for me was Utah in 8th grade.  And since everyone is gross in 8th grade and I was only there for a semester, it wasn't that big of a deal.

It's just weird to know that things are never going to be the same again.
I'm scared that I'll come home next summer and not be satisfied with what I come home to.
At least I'll be able to look forward to a finished kitchen.
...well, we hope it'll be finished by then.

2 comments:

  1. You will love Rexburg, just make out with lots of boys..."it's for fun!" Don't tell your parents that I said that!! We will miss you eating all of our ice cream, well........kind of anyway! Thanks for hanging out with us, we'll miss certainly miss you! Don't ever forget about...Coldstone, Kevin and NCMO's hahahahhahha

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! i've never been the kind of person who holds grudges, but I could start with that one if you keep bringing it up!
    And honestly, I don't know how you guys are gunna get rid of ice cream without me there.
    And I have dignity, I'm only making out with cute boys that are my boyfriend!
    pahaha

    ReplyDelete