Saturday, April 3, 2010

Catching Up Part 4

The moment you've all been waiting for: My 20th birthday! Wooo!
It was actually probably one of the best days of my life! Taylor made me bran muffins, which are super delicious and in my top five favorite muffins to eat ever. So that was good! Then I went to my first class, where they sang happy birthday to me. A group was presenting that day, and they handed out a bunch of candy, so that was awesome. Also, we found out that we didn't have a legit final in that class, which is absolutely awesome! Then I went to my meeting with my English teacher which got cancelled, so I went to thank Taylor for the muffins at work (he brought them over before his first class, and I was brushing my teeth when that happened), and outside of the MC they were handing out free tickets to basketball games the following Saturday. They let me shoot three times, and for each basket I made I got a free ticket. Well I made all three shots in. It turns out the tickets were for the girls JV championships, which... well is really boring. So I didn't go, but it was still really awesome to win free stuff! Then when I was walking home I saw my FHE brother Tom, who offered to take me to Twizlberry (my favorite place in the world) later that evening. Then I got home and we went out for Chinese food for a birthday lunch. Sca-rumptious! I don't even really like Chinese food, but it sounded really good that day. Then I went to my last class, where they sang happy birthday again. Then I came home and did homework and stuff, and went to Twizlberry, which was as always, absolutely delicious! Then I came home and Hailey made me strawberry pie! My Mom (kind of mostly by my demand) makes me strawberry pie for my birthday every year. So instead of cake I had delicious pie! Also, Brandon made lemon poppyseed muffins the night before and brought them over as a pre-birthday treat, which was delightful! Hailey tried to throw me a surprise party, which mostly just meant that some people stopped by for a minute or five, said happy birthday, and left, while me and my roommates hung out and were awesome the whole night. It was so much fun! I loved turning 20!

Melissa and me at Fong's.

Strawberry pie!

Me and Katelyn!

Cory and Eliza. They're getting married. This is a sweet jumping picture of them.

My roommates from my very first semester! They came, and it was awesome!

Hooray Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! The big 2-0, a whole new decade. Yep you are getting old...good thing you like "bran!"

    ReplyDelete