Sunday, February 21, 2010

Five Guys and Fries

So what have I been doing lately? Lots of homework. Lots of socializing. Not much sleep. You know, the normal college life. Well. Minus the drinking and stuff. Thank goodness for BYU-Idaho and the honor code. Seriously, what a blessing!

Today I went to Idaho Falls with Hailey, Eliza, Ashley, and Eliza's friend from the British Literary Tour Elise. We went to Five Guys and Fries, which is seriously SO stinkin' good! I don't even like hamburgers, and I LOVE to eat here!

Before:

After:

If you know me at all, you know that it's hard for me to finish food when I go out to eat. Mostly because I'm weird and feel uncomfortable when I eat away from "home." But I ate the whole thing, AND some fries. Yeah, I know. Crazy.

After food we went to Target. I haven't been in a Target since right before we drove to Utah, and it felt awesome. I still have my nametag attached to my purse (which really I don't know if I'm still supposed to have...), and I thought about putting it on and walking around the store. I didn't, of course... But, I bought a cute new pair of shoes. They're zebra stripes, and also glittery. Super awesome, I know. I also bought starburst jelly beans, thank GOODNESS for the Easter season!

So, good day? Absolutely.
Thank you, Five Guys and Fries, for existing. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have had a delicious hamburger today, or bought a new pair of shoes.

1 comment: